Thanx for stoppin by!!

Hope you like what you see & come back for more updates :)

About Me

My photo
I'm just a young-at-heart, 30ish chick who lives for my family, friends, and the weekends!!! Writing is my passion....and music speaks to my soul.....

11.14.2009

March 20, 2006 or Hate to Love

The past year has been nothing but your face.
Your laugh.
Your smile.
Your touch.
Your eyes twinkling and you teasing......
Some of the littlest things you did made the biggest impact on me--and I bet you didn't even know it.
Because of you, I loved hard, but hurt even harder.
I thought I would never move past this.
But.
The feelings that I had are slowly but surely changing and evolving.
In love to love to hate to love again.
Maybe I can love again.

I can love again.

~xo

No comments:

Post a Comment