Thanx for stoppin by!!

Hope you like what you see & come back for more updates :)

About Me

My photo
I'm just a young-at-heart, 30ish chick who lives for my family, friends, and the weekends!!! Writing is my passion....and music speaks to my soul.....

11.14.2009

Promise

Seems like that was so long ago.
I made that promise to keep that secret.
Save it and never break it.
You can only share that secret once.
It will never be told again.
But I can't seem to keep that secret.
I keep telling the wrong people.
And it gets me in trouble.
And it gets me in trouble.
It gets me in trouble.
The secret got out. And it caused more trouble.
And it caused more trouble.
And it caused more trouble.
But I apologized. And I cried!
I wonder if I didn't apologize--
How much trouble would I really be in?

~xo

No comments:

Post a Comment