Thanx for stoppin by!!

Hope you like what you see & come back for more updates :)

About Me

My photo
I'm just a young-at-heart, 30ish chick who lives for my family, friends, and the weekends!!! Writing is my passion....and music speaks to my soul.....

11.24.2009

Satisfaction

Like a sharp knife.
It cuts.
Through the air and the atmosphere.
It scrapes and burns and she thinks she feels the heat of fire and ice all at once.
It runs deep inside of her.
She hopes and falls to her knees prays that it doesn't affect her but it does.
As much as she tries to ignore the pain, it gets more intense.
The sound outside of that door is closer, louder and becoming more obnoxious and she can't take it!!

The more she tries to block it out, the more it seems to pursue her.
It grows and grows--the sound is deafening and the pain is unbearable.

And then she looks down.

Blood is dripping.

And she smiles.

Satisfaction.

~xo

No comments:

Post a Comment