Thanx for stoppin by!!

Hope you like what you see & come back for more updates :)

About Me

My photo
I'm just a young-at-heart, 30ish chick who lives for my family, friends, and the weekends!!! Writing is my passion....and music speaks to my soul.....

10.18.2009

OMG....I CUT MY HAIRRRRR!!!!!!

Sooooooo....I'd been thinking bout getting my hair cut...nothing drastic, nothing major. If anyone has seen that chick Charity (I think that's her name) on Diddy's show on MTV "Making His Band"--well that's the style I was going for.
Short, but not outrageous.



Well Friday nite was my appointment, so after having butterflies in my stomach ALL day from anticipation, I sat down in the stylists' chair.
He was all gung-ho about this; I told him what I wanted (I thought I made it EXTREMELY clear)

THIS is what I ended up with:






Ummmmm....yeah. Soooooo that's not what I asked for! But what was I supposed to do, pick it up off of the floor and throw it back on my head??? I can't lie, I cried myself to sleep over it Friday night.

But, I have no choice but to rock the hell out of it until it grows back! (Or become a weave queen again LOL!)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment