Thanx for stoppin by!!

Hope you like what you see & come back for more updates :)

About Me

My photo
I'm just a young-at-heart, 30ish chick who lives for my family, friends, and the weekends!!! Writing is my passion....and music speaks to my soul.....

3.28.2010

Why?

Why is it so hard to care about somebody?
Why is it so difficult to open up and let all the feelings flow?
Sometimes it is nearly impossible to let go and let someone in.
There are so many things to say......many more things to we'd like to show......but something stops us every time.
The fear is present, and very real.
Apparently it makes our decisions for us.
We take small steps, all the while anticipating the worst.
Imagine that pleasanr surprise when the release of emotion yields positive results!
Then, slowly but surely, emotions take over.
Then it is these feelings that cloud our judgment.....and they take over, making our decisions for us.

And then, we are hurt.

~xo

No comments:

Post a Comment