Thanx for stoppin by!!

Hope you like what you see & come back for more updates :)

About Me

My photo
I'm just a young-at-heart, 30ish chick who lives for my family, friends, and the weekends!!! Writing is my passion....and music speaks to my soul.....

6.04.2013

Workin on me. I'm workin on it.

I've realized that when I feel HURT......I show my pain in the most unflattering of ways at times. I lash out. I cuss out. I storm out. I "Black" out! 

In recent months I've been trying to work on THINKING before I speak......this to some, may be OBVIOUS or even an EASY task. For me, it is not. I realize that I am quicker to speak/react than I am to THINK about the INTENTION of others, which often leads to to miscommunication (or NO communication).

Recent events in my life have given me the opportunity to change these bad habits. While I can't promise they will happen quickly, I certainly can assure ANY & EVERYONE concerned that I will DEFINITELY work to achieve this new and better way of thinking and living. It can ONLY be beneficial to both those I care about and to me.

I cannot promise not to backslide, or that this change will affect my view on certain things. It is just a promise that I'm making to MYSELF, to attain being a better person as a whole. 

“Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.” 

~xo

1 comment:

  1. OMG! Hey! I have been trying to get in contact with you! Sorry to post on your blog but umm your contact info doesn't work!

    ReplyDelete