Thanx for stoppin by!!

Hope you like what you see & come back for more updates :)

About Me

My photo
I'm just a young-at-heart, 30ish chick who lives for my family, friends, and the weekends!!! Writing is my passion....and music speaks to my soul.....

12.26.2009

When Rain Falls....

Watching the flame dance in a glowing candle holder; reminiscing of a far away lover...
Contemplating past decisions and wondering whether to call them regrets or successes...

Peering out of the window only reminds her of her fears.
All that she is afraid of is on the other side of that glass...

She watches as the rain floods the street, imagining that she, her life--is swept up in the water as well.
She is swept up in the swelling oasis and washed away.

She imagines being able to start over.

The floods have washed away that old girl, and she emerges as a new woman.

~xo

No comments:

Post a Comment