Thanx for stoppin by!!

Hope you like what you see & come back for more updates :)

About Me

My photo
I'm just a young-at-heart, 30ish chick who lives for my family, friends, and the weekends!!! Writing is my passion....and music speaks to my soul.....

3.28.2010

Confusion

I can't keep crying these tears.....
Not knowing what you're thinking.....
Because your words and your actions convey two separate messages.
I can't deny that my words and actions may parallel that same thought.
But the pain I feel based on your conflicting ways is unbearable.
You shut me out, and I am left with nothing but memories.
I choose to remember the positive, and that hurts even more....
How can a person that made my heart so light and happy, now make me feel so heavy, yet empty at the same time?
How did we go from serious discussions of a future, to not even being able to hold a conversation?
How did these emotions come to fruition at all?
I am wondering.....which should I believe? Your words, or your actions?

~xo

No comments:

Post a Comment